Sunday, September 30, 2012

On Mobile Device Liberated Clans - A Recollection of My Sexting Days

I was a very curious teenager back in the days but financial restriction and a strong sense of responsibility is what kept me from really going out back in the early 2000's. Cellphones were starting to boom and I really was a late bloomer. My first cellphone was a Nokia 5110.. Yeah, that bulky retro cellphone with a green screen and antenna sticking on its top. It was a gift from my parents as I entered college. This was also the first cellphone that introduced me on Sexting.

remembering sexting and the liberated clan scene in the philippines

I loosely used sexting as a term because it is what I did back in the days, I had sex on text or S.O.T. / SOT. Well it was like a dance of passion, like "tango", that it wouldn't be a good experience without a partner and oh boy there were a lot of fellow promiscuous people like me. I usually encounter these girls through text liberated clans, but like I said I never had the guts to go all out, well not later in my life that is. Since this is a recollection, I'll stick to me just jerking (fapping) off to an titilating erotic cellphone text conversation with a girl on the other end of the line. A liberated clan is where a youth can "freely" express his or her freedom, curiosity, and promiscuity as the what the name itself signifies. Some find good acquaintances, fuck buddies, friends with benefits, friends and even partner for life in some very rare occasions. But be wary, enter it and face the potential risk. I for one have limit myself to just sex on texts and later sex on phones interaction with my female clanmates. Some are really picky and you have to establish a connection with them "karirin" or "career-in" is the term we loosly used in the clan when we refer to clan members who only joined the clan to scout and acquire potential "partners" which may range from serious to just a sex kind of thing. Sometimes there were eyeballs which I also limit myself as I consider it as a big walking time bomb. I am a responsible liberated Pinoy amidst entertaining the idea of having sexual conversations with another person at the end of the line, it doesn't mean that I will have sex with them personally right from the get-go. No offense to clan members who engage themselves in that, it's not my kind of thing. I was just in college, I am in no financial capability to be take responsibility if ever I impregnated my partner whom I only had sex wbecause I consider her as "hot". The thought of indecisiveness and what would I do if ever the scenario was brought to plate, is what scared the hell out of me. I was completely against abortion back then, so what is a guy left to do? I just worked with what I have and just became awesome in sexting using my creative imagination.

Sexting through liberated clans gave me an idea on what makes a woman tick, but no thanks to my immaturity, these women just "cum and go". I was not the ultimate liberated clan gigolo, I remember finding myself getting rejected by old female clan members especially if they already have partners or "careers". The funny thing is not everyone who joins the liberated clan are game to have sextext or phone sex with any guys. I've encountered a good number of them who don't even know how to finger themselves, which I had the leisure of teaching them but some are just too prude. Well, others just tried it out of curiosity and after getting culture shock after experiencing the "liberated" in the liberated clan, they immediately quit. We all just say sorry, your princess is in another castle and game over.

Me, being a frustrated artist and a comic is what made my female clanmates or "career(s)" crave for my sexting, or guess that is what I would like to believe, Hahaha. I think if I were to write a sex story to be posted in adult forums now, I can make the readers want more of my pice. Yes! I am that confident with my skills in composing sexually stimulating materials the same thing I used with my sexting partners. Later I've managed to upgrade my cellphones, and go on spreading "evil" hahaha, but an evil that my partners and I enjoyed. With the busy schedule in school and at work (I also became a working student in one point in my college days), I started to fade out in the liberated clan scene. I eventually outgrew it mentally, athough I can still join one, maturity got the best of me and don't want to get into trouble with such tough laws enacted in the Philippines now. There are still a lot of liberated clans, but be wary both boys and girls! Be responsible when you engaged n such promiscuous activities. The advent of technology is at your disposal, If you can seek for temporary joys, you have to also seek what are the repersussions of it. Not to mention the dangers that you might get abused in the process. As long as there is a consensus and both parties are responsible, but once it turns to rape then it is a completely different ball game. Just remember the saying "'pag may alak, may balak" so do yourself a favor, if you don't like the company when you go on grand eyeballs or simply eyeballs then just gracefully exit, don't let yourself be dragged into a situation where you are at your wits end.

As long as there are hot, curious and promiscuous youths out there and a hypocrite society that doesn't educate our youths about responsible sex, there will always be a liberated clan where they would eventually seek sex which could end up a good learning experience or a tragic one. Be responsible and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment